It’s raining awards! Yay! -happy dance-
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the charming Sumyanna, who never fails to spread smiles through her photography and words filled with optimism & positivity. Do visit her blog if you haven’t till now! Thank you so much, Sumyanna!
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by a blogger. Its is a great motivation and celebration of their work in the Blogger’s world “Blogosphere”
Ah, not again. The “rules“. Here we go.
1. Display it on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 Facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers. Link them in your blog & let them know (I won’t hit fifteen right away)
So here are seven more facts about me!
- I’ve always been good at academics and literary competitions in school/high school.
- I don’t know how to dance.
- I’m pretty bad at sports.
- I was bitten by a huge Alsatian dog when I was little less than five, and since then I’m scared of those creatures.
- I absolutely hate cockroaches.
“You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!”
Ring a bell, anyone?
- I hate being told what to do and what not to do.
- I’m an introvert. I take some time to open up to people, but when I do, I’m like crazy!
Now, I’d like to nominate some people. So here we go.
P.S. There is no obligation or compulsion that you have to follow the rules. Thank you! 🙂