Honestly, I don’t know if I deserve these awards but I feel honoured and humbled by the amount of love and appreciation, all you amazing people shower upon me. I resort to writing in order to fight the negative thoughts in my mind. Half of the time, I don’t even know what am I writing. The words just flow of their own accord, staining the papers. This blog’s been a chronicling of my transformational journey. And I’d like to thank each one of you who stops by to read my posts. Thank you so much! Now, without further a do, let’s get on with the awards.
The lovely, lovely Muskan of muskanreadsandwrites, has nominated me for The Real Neat Blog Award. Thanks a bunch, my friend! 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the given questions.
3. Nominate three bloggers.
1) Your favourite book and why?
I really don’t like these kind of questions. But, if I really have to pick up just one, then I’ll go with The Harry Potter series. Why? Because it’s been a huge part of my childhood.
2) If you could have dinner with anyone in the world right now, who would it be?
Again, I’d like to have dinner with a lot of people. But, I’ll go with Chef Vikas Khanna.
3) One song you like?
Are you serious? Right now? “Tujhse naraaz nahin, zindagi..” from the movie Masoom.
4) Pet peeve(s) of yours?
I hate being told what to do and what not to do.
5) Three words to describe you?
Crazy. Messed. Weird.
6) One thing you can’t live without?
7) Favourite piece of clothing you own?
I prefer ethnic wear. I’m not really into fashion and stuff, but I prefer light coloured clothes, preferably white. But, I’ve an innate attraction towards black.
8) Your favourite movie and why?
I really don’t know. I just watch movies to kill time. I prefer horror movies.
9) What would you be if, you could have been anything? (As a profession).
An Auror. That is a job, alright? Don’t even try to tell me otherwise. Who wouldn’t love to do a bit of magic, now and then?
10) Your favourite superhero.
Storm from X-Men. I covet her powers.
The incredibly talented, Solitaire of Windmills of My Mind has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Now, I don’t think I’m an inspiring blogger who keeps writing about darkness and melancholy, but thank you so much for considering me for this award. Your words of appreciation prove to be the daily writing motivation which keeps me going. Thanks again, Solitaire! 🙂
- Display Award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Select 5 more inspirational bloggers to receive this award
I promise, this is the last one. 😀
Jerry of ThePoetWithNoWit, has nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Jerry! You guys just make my day. Please check out his blog for some heartfelt poetry, raw emotions and unadulterated feelings.
- Post the link of the blogger who nominated you.
- Write five random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- I love Rupert Grint.
- I think I’m a Slytherin. Even Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin, but that doesn’t matter. Well, not really. Snape was in Slytherin and so was Merlin. That’s what matters. See, why I say, Slytherin?
- Whenever someone used to mention Harry Potter in school, my classmates used to stare at me.
- I tend to make a lot of Harry Potter references. And people just glare at me as if I asked them to donate both of their kidneys.
- And whenever they used to glare at me, I used to say “Well, we shall have a magnificent garden party and you’re not invited!” And they’d think I’ve gone crazy or something.
So, that’s all. As for the nominations, I think each one of you is creative and inspiring. I’d like to nominate each one of you who is reading this post. Please accept the awards and you may or may not follow the rules. Congratulations! Thanks for reading! 🙂