My incredibly talented, mystery friend InkMode has nominated me for The Starlight Blogger Award. Thanks a bunch, my friend. 🙂
Also, Stephy of Stephysweetbakes has nominated me for the same. How cool is that, eh? She has an amazing drooling blog, filled with mouth-watering recipes of cakes, candies. Oh, I’m actually drooling!
It’s an honour and I’m humbled. Thank you so much!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Nominate Others.
1. What is your perspective towards life?
There’s this quote by Karen Salmansohn, “Your mission: Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.”
I haven’t been successful in this mission yet. But, I’m trying.
2. Any love/crush? You can either confess or tell your readers about them. ( If it doesn’t sound too personal)
Food, my dear friend, food! Or maybe books. Wait, I’m deeply in love with Chef Vikas Khanna, but he doesn’t even know of my existence. Also, my heart skips a beat whenever I see Rajeev Khandelwal. And Chris Evans, Hugh Jackman. Hey, Robert Downey Jr. Um, Tom Felton too. That’s not fair! I can’t just pick one.
3. How well do you like InkMode? Any suggestions/feedback/comments/compliments are welcomed.
I love your Hindi pieces. They are so beautifully written. You should write more of them and maybe post more often? Also, keep that comment box open, please pretty please, with a chocolate frog on top? 🙂
1. Give a brief description of your blog and any future plans for it.
My blog is about me, my thoughts, musings, a bit of poetry (actually a lot). It’s a journey. And it’s been a wonderful journey so far.
2. A brief description of yourself.
A bit weird and eclectic. A silent observer. A reader. A chocoholic. A food lover. Well, yeah!
3. Who or what is your encouragement in life, not just on your blog?
I think, that’d be my Mom.
I’m not going to nominate anyone further. Thanks for reading! 🙂