Linda of Linda Creation, has nominated me for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. She’s a working lady and a mother of two. Yet, she finds time to make delicious dishes. Trust me, she’s got a drool-worthy blog. Thanks, Linda! 🙂
1. DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
2. ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
3. PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
4. DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
5. POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
So, 7 facts..again.
- I don’t like Twilight.
- But, I like Robert Pattinson.
- I haven’t read 50 Shades of Grey.
- This is my 101st post on this blog.
- I watched the movie “Nanny McPhee” last night.
- I had some delicious biriyani in lunch today! Yay!
- Currently, I’m hooked to this old Hindi song,“Tujhse naraz nahin zindagi..”
Tujhse naaraaz nahin, zindagi! hairan hoon main
Tere masoom sawaalon se, pareshaan hoon main
(Dear Life! I’m not mad at you, just a little weary …
Stumped by the seemingly innocent questions you keep throwing at me)
Jeene ke liye socha hi nahin, dard sambhaalne honge
Muskuraayein to, muskuraane ke karz utaarne honge
Muskuraaun kabhi to lagta hai,
Jaise hothon pe karz rakha hai
(Somehow I never thought, that I’ll have to handle pains in order to live happily
Never realized that I’ll have to pay a debt for each smile
Now every time I smile,
I am reminded of the debt that’s weighing on my lips)
[Translation courtesy – gulzar101.blogspot.in]
I’m not going to nominate anyone this time. But, if you’re reading this and you’re willing to share something about yourself, then consider yourself nominated. 🙂
Thanks for reading! 🙂