This super sweet lady, Himali, has honoured me with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. She’s as sweet as sugar & jaggery, and her cheerful posts always provide a fresh and positive perspective towards life. I recommend you to visit her site if you haven’t already, because she is a wonderful blogger and she’ll definitely make you smile with her posts. Thank you again, Himali! 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
She has also nominated me for “The Premio Dardos” award.
“The Premio Dardos” is given from one blogger to another, in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
The rules are same for both the awards.
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS (I WON’T HIT FIFTEEN RIGHT AWAY)
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
So, here are the seven facts!
- I absolutely love chocolates! Give me a bar of chocolate and you’ll be my friend forever.
- Music is a huge part of my life. I can’t imagine a day without it. Besides, I’m a trained singer.
- I’m a complete foodie. I love trying out new dishes all the time. People who give me free food are the best kind of people. I’m a huge fan of Chef Vikas Khanna.
- I love reading books. I’m a total fantasy nerd and if anyone disturbs me during those peaceful hours, he/she is sure to receive death stares for the rest of the week.
- I’ve a very short temper.
- I absolutely, completely love watching horror movies even though they scare the shit out of me.
- I’m way too lazy and a very good procrastinator. I always try to find an easy way out, like always. Eventually I get the work done, but yeah!
P.S. There is no obligation or compulsion that you have to follow the rules. I’d like to thank each one of you for stopping by and reading my posts. Means a lot. 🙂